PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Nothing can escape my hook


Some time ago, this gurl traveled along the Oregon coast and discovered a glass blowing studio where I could make my own glass float.

I opted for the traditional color and was pleased it turned out how I'd envisioned.

My float has been moved around the cottage quite a bit as Bubby has been threatening to throw the 'BALL'.

I decided it needed its own safety net.

Out came my 25mm hook (purchased for 40% off at Hobby Lobby) and some clothesline rope.

I had to stand up in order to croshay.  
I'm sure it's quite the sight to see a person trying to maneuver a hook of this size.


Now it will be hanging so as to not entice the Bubster to throw it against the wall.

I'm so happy with how it turned out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cool, and Bubby proof - that's a two in one project! Love, Esther xx